Finding a personal fundraising website is easy. There are now so many around! If anything, you’ll be spoiled for choice.
One of our favorites is fundraising website GoGetFunding.com. You can create a personal fundraiser in minutes and it has some of the lowest fees out there.
If that’s not for you, when looking for a personal fundraising website make sure you check out the following things:
- The fees
- Tools to manage your campain
- Tools to manage donors
- The style
- The ease of sharing your page
- If you can embed the page on your own website or blog (if applicable)
- How you receive the money
- If donors can pay by PayPal
- If donors can also pay via debit / credit card
If the website you use misses one of those critical factors it will lead to a lot of money down the drain. Donors have a limited attention span so you don’t want to be faffing around once your fundraiser is up and running.